Little Paris
Hello! Wallo!

Assalamualikum! Hi I'm Syabila Aqirah. Welcome to My Little Maustache.


Entries About Linkies

Walking Talking

letak link anda yang betul.
No Harsh words allowed here.
Click 'Hantar' sekali sahaja.

Code CBox korang kat SINI!

Big Clap

Template: Intan Aqilah
Basecodes: Yaya
Others:   


Happy Born Day My Dear :')

Assalamualaikum...Todays is Sunday,6 May 2012...The day which is my lil sis born :)
Sis i don't have nothing wanna give you,what i have just this speech for you :) *speech eh*
Sis you know what?I love you very damn much :') You are my friend,my sis and my neighbour..
Sometimes we love to make a troll face and make people judge us like a crazy girl right?
We love to snap picture and posing like a crazying people.
And you remember?We love to talk abaout your Mr.Maket right?Heee your dad.
Sometimes you can be a silly and naughty girl.Heeee thats what make i love to 'lepak' with you :D
And you have your own nickname at our home right? RABBIT hewhew.
My brother that give the name to you and he always make you feel like wanna be a crazier girl kan kan.
HAHA watha funniest moment !
Hurm how sweet that moment sis.. :')
You know what?You are the amazing neighbour that i ever had.
I Love You sis. :')


Just this what i can give you dear :)



There you are my lil sis :')

I LOVE JUST THE WAY YOU ARE <3

P/S : Hari ni birthday Adib juga.So happy birthday.kbye :)