Little Paris
Hello! Wallo!

Assalamualikum! Hi I'm Syabila Aqirah. Welcome to My Little Maustache.


Entries About Linkies

Walking Talking

letak link anda yang betul.
No Harsh words allowed here.
Click 'Hantar' sekali sahaja.

Code CBox korang kat SINI!

Big Clap

Template: Intan Aqilah
Basecodes: Yaya
Others:   


you're the best that i ever had



Assalamualaikum, hai dah lama aku tak update blog. Banyak benda yang aku nak cerita actually. tapi yang pasal ni je yang aku nak cakap. About someone that special in my life. Always make me laugh with his silly jokes. Yeah i really love him. You want to know who is him?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

He's my adopt bro. Yeay always give me support even dia tengah sedih or ada masalah. Tapi tak lama pun hubungan kita orang ni. Hmm when i got the message last night, i just can look at the phone without any respone. Just can get tears in the midnight. I'm feel really sad and dissapointed.

He has promised will not leave me, but he fails to promise. But it's okay. I'll not blame him. Hmm hey bro i love you okay? He's so naughty because he love to call me babi. Haha you want to know for what reason? He said that the animals is very cute just like me. Ughhh how dare him right. Haha but it's okay. I know he's only joking with me.

Hmm abang, i hope we will be like others day. Just like honey and sugar even we just adopt sis and bro right. Haha you're really madly in love with your crush, but i hate your crush. Thats one of the reason we fight. I'm so sorry okay. I don't mean it. I hope you'll forgive me okay.

Now my life must go on even without you by my side. I hope you happy with your new life and if you need me just find me. I'll be there for you. I love you just the way you're :') Please don't throw me from your heart okay.