Little Paris
Hello! Wallo!

Assalamualikum! Hi I'm Syabila Aqirah. Welcome to My Little Maustache.


Entries About Linkies

Walking Talking

letak link anda yang betul.
No Harsh words allowed here.
Click 'Hantar' sekali sahaja.

Code CBox korang kat SINI!

Big Clap

Template: Intan Aqilah
Basecodes: Yaya
Others:   


L to the O to the V to the E and fullstop .



Assalamualaikum. Hai dah lama aku tak update blog kan. Well busy sikit and takde masa la. Just always tweet only. Tu pun via text. Hmm sekarang dah July. Aku rasa macam sekejap sangat. tak lama lagi aku nak pra-trial. Yes i'm scared. Not be ready yet & feel like wanna die. Ughh God please help me : /

Hmm it's already 7 months in 2012. Yeah time flies so fast. Hey time, did you try to be The Flash? Or at least Superman huh? I'm not ready yet for my PMR lah :'( I hope i'll get the best for my PMR & make my parents proud of myself. Well i'm promise them for 5 A's


Well mom & dad. I love you so much. I can't imagine what will happen to me if i lost both of you. You're the most important people in mylife. Always give me support for me to success. But i'm not ready yet for the examinations. And mom, i have disappointed you with my bad result of mid-year exam. Really sorry. I have try my best.

Mom, dad wish me for the best luck okay. I love you and insyaAllah i'll be an architect as i'm want. I'll make you proud & give you the best moment with a lot of  happines and love. I Love you :')