Little Paris
Hello! Wallo!

Assalamualikum! Hi I'm Syabila Aqirah. Welcome to My Little Maustache.


Entries About Linkies

Walking Talking

letak link anda yang betul.
No Harsh words allowed here.
Click 'Hantar' sekali sahaja.

Code CBox korang kat SINI!

Big Clap

Template: Intan Aqilah
Basecodes: Yaya
Others:   


Try make a sweet smile even it's bitter.

Assalamualaikum, hi dah lama tak jenguk blog ni. How are you huh guys? Hmm i'm gonna be okay even it's will crush my heart. Haha it's okay lol. I'm will never be a stupid girl la after this. Try to be smart. Yeah just like i'm said "Encik Pengalaman will be the best teacher in subject Masa Depan" So i'll be very carefull after this :')


Well actually it's about my bestfriend. I don't know what's her problem. We always fight even it's just a small matter. Yeah i really don't know for what reason. Sedangkan kami bestfriend kan? Haha so thats we call miracle. Yeah it's a lies when i said that i don't care with it. The truth is i'm really care. Yup triple care because i really love this friendship.

We just like siblings. Where i'm go, she will be there too. Yeah just like isi dengan kuku. Always be together. But the day was just like a nightmare. But i know it's not a nightmare because i'm know it early in the morning. We fight & i've ask for forgiveness from her and it's just like angin lalu je. She did not care with what i said. To her, whats she do is right & all whats i do is wrong. But i don't care about it because i'm don't want this fight. But my expectations is totally wrong. Haha pity me.

Yaa she just don't know what i've do for her. To me it's too much for me that do the pengorbanan for her. Yes maybe she didn't know about it. So yeah fucking shit when she treat me like that. But i just can't hate her. Yes just can't. I'm already forgive her even she doesn't ask for forgiveness.

Today, our school had tadarus al-Quran as now is ramadhan. I'm sit with Ayshah & Syera. I don't know why. I can't hold my tears. And alhamdulillah, i'm lucky to have both of them. Yes very lucky. I'm cry on Ayshah's shoulder. I'm tells all my problam & my secret to Ayshah. And i was shocked when Ayshah said 

"tak apa.Kau still ada aku and Syera. Kita orang kawan baik kau, kawan sejati kau. Kita orang tak akan tinggalkan kau. Kita orang akan selalu dengan kau" 

Ayshah & Syera, i'm glad & gratefull that i've both of you. You're really mean to me. I love you so much dear. I hope both of you won't leave me. I'm really sorry for alls the mistakes that i have do. I'm regret now. I'm make wrong decision in choose friends.

Ayshah & Syera. Thanks a lot again. I'm really appreciate our friendship. You're the apple to my pie. Thankyou so much :')